APPROVED FOR 1.0 CATEGORY A CEUs.
Gluten is found in wheat, rye, barley, and a multitude of prepared foods. Gluten free conditions are known as either Celiac Disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity
• Explain the diagnosis of Celiac Disease and non-Celiac gluten sensitivity
• Describe the treatment of each disease
• Be able to utilize the ingredients listing and nutrition facts labels, on all manufacturers’ food labels
• Identify safe foods and foods that need special attention when reading food labels
• Be able to make wise gluten-free food selections, whether eating at home or away from home
CEU Hours: 1.0 Category A
Sport Safety International is recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education for Certified Athletic Trainers. This program has been approved for a maximum 1.0 hours of Category A continuing education. Certified Athletic Trainers are responsible for claiming only those hours actually spent participating in the continuing education activity.
BOC Approved Provider #: P8228
You selected to get the course Managing Celiac Disease and N... (Celiac). Please Login or Signup to get it.